Recent content by NATEX

1. NATEX

Natex Deals for STH Members

Hi Everyone, Sorry for the confusion, I have been out of the country for work and have had a few people processing store orders and answering emails, but it does look like there were some things that fell through the cracks. Please reach out to me directly and I'll be happy to answer any...
  2. NATEX

Natex Deals for STH Members

Hi Everyone! We have some exclusive deals on our new Workstation and VR Ready Systems, Our Motherboard Combos, and CPUs just for STH users. All Serve The Home Users will receive 5% off when using this coupon code on any product in our store: “5%OffSTHDiscount” Work Stations/VR Ready Systems...
  3. NATEX

Quanta 2ML Render Farm - rack, 10 dual e5-2670 and 10Gb switch $3850

We have a riser that works and fits. 10USD each plus shipping. We need to get it listed. Please email Libby@natex.us if you would like to order it. I have not been able to find a BIOS flash for this unit. It is a C602 Intel Chipset. A base Intel Flash may or may not work. A BIOS flash...
  4. NATEX

Labor Day Specials on Servers, Motherboard bundles, Memory, Networking and more

I was wrong. It looks like the coupons for STH are good through the end of the month.
  5. NATEX

We have good prices but no coupon codes right now. :)
  6. NATEX

Quanta 2ML Render Farm - rack, 10 dual e5-2670 and 10Gb switch $3850

Here are some answers from our tech. I had had issues with the 2ml and the SAS. The backplanes do not work at all if you connect them to SAS. I have tried to hook up 8 SAS drives and it will only see 4 of them on ports 0-3. The entire board is the Intel C602 Chipset including the SAS controller...
  7. NATEX

Thanks for letting us know. I will take a look now.
  8. NATEX

Sorry for the problem. Something was wrong with the website this weekend. We have it fixed and US is an option again.
  9. NATEX

Motherboard/CPU/Memory Bundles for sale

Please contact support@natex.us and they can help you.
  10. NATEX

Hi Jake We are only offering a discount on the bundle at this time! Thanks for checking! Best Regards, Pam
  11. NATEX

Sorry for the confusion. I made a mistake by cutting and pasting from the old listing. The heat sinks are not included with the motherboard packages. The heat sinks can be ordered separately under the accessories tab. We do have some I/O shields that can be used in a 1U server. We will...
  12. NATEX

Please send me an email with your order # so we can take care of this. email pam@natex.us Thanks, Pam
  13. NATEX

The LB6M are listed without rack ears. We do have some available and if you need them, just put it in the notes field when ordering. We will send them if we have them
  14. NATEX

Labor Day Specials Save 5% on the following items! Intel S2600CP2J Motherboard, Dual E5-2670 SR0KX, 128GB PC3-12800R RAM Bundle to include: *Intel S2600CP2J Motherboard w/ Dual LGA 2011 Sockets, 16 Dimm Slots *2 x Intel Xeon E5-2670 SR0KX 2.6GHz (3.3GHz Turbo) 20MB L3 Cache LGA2011 115W...