Recent content by Murilo900

1. M

ES Xeon Discussion

Nice, I will see between these two who I will buy, thanks for the help
  2. M

ES Xeon Discussion

Intel Xeon E5 2658 V4 QS QK9A 2.3GHz 14Core Better than 2658v3 ES Processor CPU | eBay this one is compatible with Gigabyte and ASUS right? I found it interesting too, cheap and a nice frequency. I think with some BCLK tweaking I could get 2.7ghz
  3. M

ES Xeon Discussion

I dunno if that would make a big diference between the 5820k@4.2ghz that I am running right now, I was looking for something with atleast 10 cores, do you know what's the maximum frequency of all cores of that 2667v3? Because if that reach like 3.2ghz I would start to consider picking up one of...
  4. M

ES Xeon Discussion

Really impressive results, I searched here and there is hundreds of this cpu on eBay and they are retail ones! Intel Xeon E5 2683 V3 OEM 2.0Ghz 35MB L3 14 Core Max Turbo 3.0Ghz 120W CPU | eBay All of them boost all cores to 3.0? Because that would be perfect for me, I see that you have a 1080...
  5. M

ES Xeon Discussion

Well, that got me. I was thinking one of them would work, but well... So, there is another v3 processor with a decent frequency (2.8+) staying at the 600$ budget? I really want one of those for my editing machine, but I do alot of gaming too and I don't want to bottleneck the 1080 I got here...
  6. M

ES Xeon Discussion

Guys, I will be getting a E5 2690 V4 QHV5 to run at 3.0 all cores. The thing is that I have here 2 mobos, one is a X99 SOC-CHAMPION and the other is a X99 Deluxe. Those mobos will run this processor fine? thanks guys