Recent content by msbxa

1. M

Bios Recovery via Chip Reprogramming Supermicro X10SLM+-LN4F

Did you rename the the latest bios update image into .rom or you use the same image you downloaded without any changes to write to the bios Chip? Because first I couldn’t be able write until I renamed the image to .rom and when I did write to the bios I got a message that says some truncation. I...
  2. M

X9SRL-F Fan Control

Have you been able to find the right solution for the borad? I am having the same problem. Thanks
  3. M

X9SRL-F POSTs only via BIOS recovery process

I did try to bios flash through IPMI (Bios upgrades) but after uploading the flash image I get BOARD ID MISMATCH and stop there can’t complete. Tried flashing several of IPMI firmware But nothing works.
  4. M

I did update IPMI several versions but no effect.
  5. M

while trying to flash the BIOS firmware through IPMI (bios update) and upload the latest and the previous bios firmware onto IPMI I get this message “ Board ID mismatch “ as soon as it finished uploading the firmware. Any idea?
  6. M

Bios Recovery via Chip Reprogramming Supermicro X10SLM+-LN4F

while trying to flash the BIOS firmware through IPMI (bios update) and upload the latest and the previous bios firmware onto IPMI I get this message “ Board ID mismatch “ as soon as it finished uploading the firmware. Any idea?
  7. M

I have the same problem but after the bios it boots to my FreeNAS. So my question did you manage to find the solution or the only way is to replace the chip? One more thing I managed to flash the latest bios firmware.