Recent content by mrpburke

1. M

Horaco 2.5GbE Managed Switch (8 x 2.5GbE + 1 10Gb SFP+)

Message the seller. They sent it to me but I never upgraded it since it’s working fine with the FW that came on it.
  2. M

That is the same FW and HW version I have. Forgot to follow up here but I did figure out what was causing the issue. I have multiple VLANs each with their own DHCP server. I had the DHCP reservation in the router to assign 192.168.1.3 to the switch but still had the switch DHCP Setting...
  3. M

Strange HD. What is this thing?

Thanks. I was afraid that was going to be the case. I tried a few different things (sg_format and hugo) with no success so I'll just be keeping it as a 3TB drive. The ebay seller did give me a 50% refund which seemed fair.
  4. M

Strange HD. What is this thing?

I realize this thread a bit old but I've run into this exact same issue with a drive I got off Ebay. Did you ever find a solution to get it resized?
  5. M

The one in the original post. The Horaco managed 2.5Gbe switch.
  6. M

I just bought this switch a couple weeks ago and have a few VLANs set up and it's working. One issue I am having with it is every day or so I lose access to the web management interface. Opnsense shows it as failed and it doesnt respond to pings. Weirdly, it does still function correctly and...