Recent content by MJ Rodman

1. M

FS - New (open box) Dell Latitude 9510 2-in-1/i7-10th Gen/ 512GB/16GB/ 3-yr warranty

Final price drop, can't believe I have no bites at such a low price. Lol.
  2. M

FS - New (open box) Dell Latitude 9510 2-in-1/i7-10th Gen/ 512GB/16GB/ 3-yr warranty

$900 obo shipped 2-in-1 form factor Intel Core I7-10810U (6 Core, 12M Cache, base 1.1GHz up to 4.9GHz, vPro Capable) 16 GB LPDDR3 2133MHz M.2 512GB PCIe NVMe Class 40 Solid State Drive 14" FHD (1920 x 1080) Touch Anti-Reflective & Anti-Smudge, IR Camera & Proximity-Sensor & Mic Intel Dual...
  3. M

FS: Juniper SRX - A few Items

Hah, was so worried about pics, I forgot the other details.
  4. M

FS: Juniper SRX - A few Items

Not sure what's happening with pictures here, but I'm having trouble even uploading one photo under 1MB. PM me, and I'll send you all the pics you want!
  5. M

WTB: Juniper SRX300

Just getting back to this place after a very quiet year.. I have an SRX 345 if you're interested?
  6. M

JBOD enclosures - 2.5 inch drives?

I've never seen these compound mini-SAS cables before. If this enclosure uses those cables, what do they need on the computer interface side? SATA connectivity? One Computer SATA Port per mini-SAS cable? I would likely get a new controller card for this array, just want to make sure I get...
  7. M

Wow, those are interesting. Now I'm off to go look at new cases. Thanks!
  8. M

So I'm actually looking for something similar, but on the small scale. Why does NO ONE make 6/8/10-drive enclosures that are small enough to sit under a desk? I have a bunch of 2.5" drives that I can't seem to find anything to put them in that won't be a 3.5" shell.
  9. M

SOLD

Longest gap in communication was 4 days. 1) I was traveling for work, and working intently for 12 hours a day 2) I don't always get alerts on email that isn't deemed Priority (Google's doing), and 3) it was a weekend both times - this was the last thing on my mind. Anyways, I've refunded you...
  10. M

SOLD

And I understand that, which is why I don't appreciate you and others just assuming things and acting like I'm scamming people. Instead of asking directly for my input, you call out my friend who vouched for me - and basically called me a scammer with no proof as such. Serverking's posts were...