Recent content by Milko

1. M

EU [FS&WTB] EU-DE - WTB: Intel E810-CQDA2, 7050QX-32S, Ruckus Wifi6 Outdoor AP+SZ124+switches - FS: X10SRi

Hi, forgot to report that I got the RAM incredibly quickly after purchasing. Nicely packaged and with a bonus treat! Thank you!
  2. M

EU FS: ***UPDATED 26-05-2023*** Intel Xeon CPUs, Supermicro motherboards, DDR4 ECC memory RAM

Just wanted to report, that I received the Motherboard and CPUs. Extremely well packaged and in pristine condition! Thank you!
  3. M

Overkill (and over budget) Video Editing NAS/Server for a Startup, help!

This is amazing, thank you for the in-depth explanations! - I'll go with 3x SFF-8087 cables for now and no HBA to save a bit of cash. - Boot SSDs would got to SATADOM as advised, and I already have a Molex to SATA for power. - Also, no L2ARC for now either, until we need it and until there's...
  4. M

Overkill (and over budget) Video Editing NAS/Server for a Startup, help!

Hi everyone, total n00b here, trying to build a NAS/Server for our freshly founded Video Production startup. Our projects are still small and sparse, I was working off of a mirrored Windows Storage Pool and storing completed projects to a Drobo 5D. The Drobo is slowly giving up the ghost and...
  5. M

EU FS: ***UPDATED 26-05-2023*** Intel Xeon CPUs, Supermicro motherboards, DDR4 ECC memory RAM

Sweet, I’d like to have them, please. Ill pm you in a bit when I get home :)
  6. M

Hey there, any chance the X11DPi-NT + 8175M are still around?