Recent content by miki1982es

1. M

CWWK i5-1235U 6 port i226 report

Hi everyone! I finally received my CWWK 1235U. Yesterday I started configuring, and applying BIOS HWP. For now I can inform that: - It supports a 512GB microSD Card. - After some black screen issues, I finally could install Proxmox 7.4 VE. I disabled boot, and had to connect to my monitor...
  2. M

Thank you for your answers. As an addition, I also asked CWWK.net support team about max TF card size, and they told me the max size was 64G, so now I don't know if buying the 512GB microSD card I was thinking on or not.
  3. M

Thank you for ansering my questions. Sorry for that, but I'm pretty curious about my future purchases. By the way, I have more doubts about this model: - Does it have a wifi/bluetooth card included? Is using the slot that we were talking to include an M.2 Nvme x1 slot or is using and extra...
  4. M

Hi everyone again! I would like to ask you about the fan that is included. Do you think is good enough or maybe is better to replace it to another one? Have you replaced it?
  5. M

Sorry for the typo. I meant x4 (instead of Gen4) and x1 (instead of Gen1). Thank you for your answers by the way! :)
  6. M

Hi everyone! First of all I would like to thank all of you for for talking and improving this huge device. I was interested in this device specs, but although I have seen the forum and the video that @Hootcooler posted, I have some doubts: - Regarding the m.2 - mini-pcie adaptor, as far as I...