mikeone's latest activity

• M
    mikeone replied to the thread HEDT platform advice.
    what do you think guys about the Nvidia P4 single slot Gpu ? I should be able to divide the gpu between severals vm's including the one...
  • M
    I am open to fine tuning and testing, how can I narrow down the issue ? splitting is my last ressort I would really like to have 1...
  • M
    mikeone reacted to Tech Junky's post in the thread HEDT platform advice with Like Like.
    They tend to be the odd man out when it comes to cards. Their TB card has some odd cable harness compared to the standard ones as they...
  • M
    My budget is 4000 euro including : CPU+Mobo+RAM+TR AIO+Sliger case + USB4 Pcie card Money is indeed a concern as I can't have any...
  • M
    also found the ASUS USB4 pcie card, hopefully this will work with my corning Active cable to link to my thunderbolt dock
  • M
    Indeed so the idea now is to use only 2 Gpu + 1 hba card + Nic + a TB4 Card with a riser cable. I had like 30 card on 3 different rigs...
  • M
    I am not sure about the bandwidth to be honest but I kind of suspect it since there is clearly not enough pci lanes, I am currently...
  • M
    Indeed forgot about Hackintosh I’ll just dock my M1 Pro Macbook
  • M
    Because the fps drop a lot and it’s become laggy on both machines. But when I stop one of the vm’s its run fine
  • M
    Thank you all for your replies, @Tech Junky for the moment I'd like to have only 1 Workstation to house everything on rack mountable...
  • M
    Hi All, I am currently using AM4 platform on Proxmox hypervisor with the bellow config: ASUS X570 Creator WIFI AMD Ryzen 5950X...