Recent content by microram

1. M

Quanta LB4M 48-Port Gigabit Switch Discussion

Not really for uplink, that port goes to a Proxmox server with VLAN interfaces setup. I chose that port as it has all of the VLAN commands I use in one. I also use MAC address to VLANs, but I have to use the GUI to set them.
  2. M

This is what I am using. I believe you need to add the tagging. interface 0/50 description '10GbE' mtu 9216 vlan pvid 10 vlan ingressfilter vlan participation exclude 1 vlan participation include 2,10,20,30,40,90 vlan tagging 2,20,30,40,90 exit
  3. M

LB4M LAG/LACP configuration to vmware?

Late addition for anyone still looking for LACP on LB4M switches. Running version 1.0.2.17 aka the one with the WEB UI. This example does use VLANS so skip those if you don't need them. This is binding ports 41 & 42 to LACP port-channel named 3/1. This is working for me in Proxmox & FreeNAS...
  4. M

Could someone please post v1.1.1.8? That appears to be newest switching firmware.
  5. M

network javamode This seems to enable http access to the web gui on 1.0.2.12 - 1.0.2.17 firmwares. I don't believe there is a web gui on the newer 1.1.0.8 firmware as others have said. Once in the gui you will see both Web Mode and Java Mode enabled. I disable java mode as it is only used for...