Recent content by Michael buehler

1. M

FS: [US-CO] 7.68TB SAS SSD Fire Sale, Ubiquity Gear Added, Sonic Wall (Gotta Go)

Because they are hp that came out of a netapp disk shelf, they have more overall life consumed on them. They are not as high performance or write endurance as the nytro disks, and they were less expensive up front, so was trying to be fair. On time of that, I need them gone and the nytro drives...
  2. M

FS: [US-CO] 7.68TB SAS SSD Fire Sale, Ubiquity Gear Added, Sonic Wall (Gotta Go)

I am indeed. There are some smaller ssd’s to fill out the shelf, a few 1.25tb disks and some 320gb disks I’ll throw in too. But only for the whole lot.
  3. M

Thank you, I completely forgot to post that, if someone does want to take them all they are in a Dell disk shelf with HBA’s. They are also dual channel sas, 12gb/s running active active or 6 gb/s active passive. They all run great in any Dell server I have tried.
  4. M

Hi, Name Complete / New:Used Link Retail Price Dream Machine Pro Complete (Used) UDM:Pro $379.00 $250 / OBO Camera G4 PTZ Complete (Used) G4-PTZ $1800 $900 / OBO Camera G3 Pro Complete (New) G3-Pro $299 $200 / OBO Switch Pro Aggregation Complete (Used) USW-Pro-Aggregation...
  5. M

FS: 22 1.92TB micron 5100 max ssd

Hi, I have 22 1.92tb micron 5100 max ssd’s, I bought them new, and they have less than 6 months of power on time, and less than 30TB total written. 5100 max drives are built for lots of writes. Looking for $240/EA will offer bulk pricing for 5 or more. Disk info thanks, Mike
  6. M

DDR4 8GB ECC Samsung

Sold 32gb, 8gb still out there