Recent content by metril

1. M

Teradici in 2022

Teradici is dead. I’ve found regular RDP and VMware Blast to beat the pants off of PCoIP. Teradici said they would enable 4K60 on the hardware cards, but then backtracked.
  2. M

X10DRH-CT and AOC-SLG3-2E4R

Problem solved. It was the cable. You need this cable: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01COOQ3MS/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 Not this cable: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0716K357W/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
  3. M

X10DRH-CT and AOC-SLG3-2E4R

Has anyone had luck with the X10DRH-CT and the AOC-SLG3-2E4R NVMe HBA? I have tried all combinations of slots with the JNVI2C hooked up and PCIE bifurcation. Neither the HBA nor my 2x direct connected P3600 NVMe SSDs are detected. The motherboard is on BIOS 3.1 (latest).
  4. M

1.6TB intel NVMe ssd (p3605) (sun branded) ($280 usd)

They going into a supermicro NVMe storage server to serve me some fast storage for fun and games. I have not decided on the OS or the storage layout yet.
  5. M

1.6TB intel NVMe ssd (p3605) (sun branded) ($280 usd)

Good. I bought 23x from the seller at $135 each.
  6. M

FS: Intel DC S3700 800GB SSD

I'll take 1 or 2 if you still have the SSDs available. I have 100% ebay feedback.
  7. M

STH Aeon Mining Pool Beta Access

@Patrick No worries about the tardiness. Enjoying some time with the parents and now I realized that the machine I had wake on LAN set up on refused to properly boot. Remotely power cycling the UPS has now disabled the wake on LAN and I am bummed...Oh well, I am now down to 2x servers (other...
  8. M

STH Aeon Mining Pool Beta Access

Would appreciate an invite. I have several cores sitting idle across 3x servers. Would probably do something like a docker in an ESXi VM or just run this straight in some ESXi Linux VM.
  9. M

Intel RES2SV240NC 6Gbps SAS expander $49

I called ebay when the seller's sold count went over the available count. I was able to cancel the Paypal transaction. I reported the seller and within 12 hours, I got a response from ebay.
  10. M

today only: Netgear ProSAFE 10Gb XS708E

T version has trunking, E version does not.
  11. M

Quanta QSSC-2ML Freezing

So, I came across this on another forum. It doesn't look good for you. Take a look at the second post. Quanta QSSC-2ML 2P LGA 2011 1U Barebone - $98 + shipping
  12. M

Supermicro MB - No Boot, No Post, Flashing Green Light

You should always buy a spare psu. You can buy a good quality backup psu for as little as $30.
  13. M

Dell R730XD Intel DC S3710 MLC 400GB SSD 2.5 6Gb/s SATA III Wrnty AUG 2020

Seller accepted 2 for $60 each.
  14. M

[Need Recommendations] super cheap workstation "cluster"

I just had to post because I just read "Autodesk CFD"...Are you seriously using that?!?! And if so, what for?