Recent content by mellanvidia

1. M

Help getting 56Gb on ConnectX-3 Pros

Good find. Unfortunately, a lot of the newer firmware don't come with custom firmware files. According to ConnectX-3 custom firmware files, last version was 2.40.5030. Let me know if you go this route and which firmware you end up using. Thanks.
  2. M

Installed WinOF 5.50.54000. Let me know if you can think of anything else to try. Thanks all.
  3. M

Unfortunately, mlxlink doesn't seem to be compatible with ConnectX-3. All I'm getting returned is "-E- Device is not supported", even tried different device labels. Rebooting the servers eventually got the links to 40 Gbps, just not 56. To validate, I ran ntttcp and iperf but they still max out...
  4. M

Looks like mlxlink tool might be able to change link speeds manually. Will give this a try and report back. https://mellanox.my.site.com/mellanoxcommunity/s/question/0D51T00006qskskSAA/how-can-i-force-the-adapter-to-not-auto-negotiate-to-1gbs-i-need-to-force-it-to-25-gbps-on-windows-server-2019
  5. M

No switch, just 2 servers with CX3 Pros directly connected to each other. The 40 Gbps port is connected using this 40G QSFP+ DAC and working as expected. Anyone know of a Windows equivalent tool for 'ethtool'? Research shows PowerShell cmdlet 'Set-NetAdapterAdvancedProperty' could be used. If...
  6. M

Hello, Long time, first time... I bought one of these 100G QSFP28 DAC Cable - 100GBASE-CR4 QSFP28 to QSFP28 to connect 2x Mellanox ConnectX-3 Pro ENs (MCX314A-BCCT) with, hoping to get 56Gbps out of them but they only negotiate at 10Gbps. According to Testing Results: Mellanox ConnectX-3 and...