mbze430's latest activity

• M
    thanks ended up having to factory reset with -fdl since -fd 3 didn't do anything
  • M
    Okay I need some help or suggestion. I didn't realize the IPMI port on this motherboard is dedicated. Thinking it was shared (Cause I...
  • M
    mbze430 replied to the thread Brocade VDX 6740.
    alright I need more help... I am trying to setup in-bound management so I don't need a cable connected the management port on the VDX. I...
  • M
    woot the port channel works now. However the 2nd cable I have is actually bad but all is well with redundancy :)
  • M
    I am remote right now to physically attach the second cable but will try setting the port-channel speed to 40000 and hopefully makes a...
  • M
    this is mine interface FortyGigabitEthernet 1/0/49 channel-group 1 mode active type standard no fabric isl enable no fabric trunk enable...
  • M
    It is working. I initially tried to set port 1/0/49 & 50 as LACP Uplink. But when I put it in a regular non-configured port it is...
  • M
    yeah it negotiate for a bit and then it just shuts off. when you do a sh int status and it say it's admindown. My Celestica DX010 link...
  • M
    I just tried some CISCO-MERAKIs DAC cables and they don't work either. So the only way is to get AOC or tranciever and optic cables...
  • M
    so anyone have any recommendation on QSFP COAX or AOC cable that will work with the VDX?
  • M
    I stuck the cable (the splitted end) into my DX010 w/ SONiC and this is what it show: admin@dx010:~$ show interfaces transceiver eeprom...
  • M
    sw0# show logging raslog | include Interface 2021/12/07-18:17:45, [HSL-1012], 1, INFO, VDX6740T-1G, Interface lo is link up...
  • M
    okay I am coming to a problem with the QSFP port being "adminDown". I have a dell QSFP28 that breaks out to 2xQSFP28 (100 to 2x50) I...
  • M
    doesn't look like base64 so nope don't know what to do with it.
  • M
    got the licenses added in but it seems like I need to do a dpod reserve ... is there fast way to reserve all the ports? I tried dpod...