Recent content by maxermaxer

1. maxermaxer

Need Supermicro IPMI VGA socket, anyone has motherboard not working?

Hi there, no I didn’t pursue further on that and just sold the board as parts.
  2. maxermaxer

WTB 2x Xeon E5-2630L v4 CPUs

Is there any difference between 2630L v3 and V4 in actual usage? I am using 2630L V3 and it is actually very cheap.
  3. maxermaxer

Canada [NEW LOT] ASROCK X7P-MB REV. 1.02 LGA3647 FPGA C626 SR3HH

Guys, I can shed some lights here since I know Chinese. This board is being sold on 2nd hand market named "XianYu". According to the seller this is a 4-port 10Gbps LAN motherboard: - X722 * 4 - X540 * 2 nvme *2 Supports 50Gbps LAN CARD Below are the photos seller posted: (I know I am stealing...
  4. maxermaxer

Anyone doing any CPU mining still?

Raptoreum! The latest king of CPU mining!
  5. maxermaxer

Giving away mcafee sub i got with intel compute stick from 2015

Thank you very much tinfoil3d
  6. maxermaxer

Pfsense under ESXI slow WAN speed

Good idea! In order not to waste the CPU I have already installed Nextcloud in another VM. It would be nice to use 10gig NIC on it. :-)
  7. maxermaxer

Thank you! I will find a time to setup a VM for OPNsense to test it. What do you expect to see? Faster speed? :)
  8. maxermaxer

Hi guys! After hours of testing I want to come back on this. Now I can finally reach the following close-to-ideal speed through pfSense running on VM. What did I do? I have tried many different ways of improving the speed of the pfSense in a VM on the Supermicro A1SAi-2750F [Intel(R) Atom(TM)...
  9. maxermaxer

Is this setup for Pfsense as a router for 1000Mbps WAN?

Thank you for telling me, a network newbie, this trick! :) If I would like to get a upgraded Supermicro based system (from my current Supermicro A1SAi-2750F - Intel(R) Atom(TM) CPU C2750 @ 2.40GHz), what SM model system are available in the market that is not too expensive and suitable for...
  10. maxermaxer

Is this setup for Pfsense as a router for 1000Mbps WAN?

Am I missing something? Isn't Lenovo m920q a single LAN port PC? I don't see PCIE expansion slot that I can add LAN card to it. With just 1 LAN port how can it be a pfsense router/firewall?
  11. maxermaxer

Here is the network interface settings:
  12. maxermaxer

I use Supermicro A1SAi-2750F I use two of the 4 onboard NICs Thanks!