Recent content by Matt84

1. M

Are cheap 2.5Gb managed PoE switches not a thing?

I was ab I was able to change the power limit from the default 65 to 130, but I changed it back again. I have yet to find a quality 52v 2.5a power supply. The only ones I've found have been from AliExpress. Probably of similar quality to that which would be supplied by Hasivo. Hasivo have not...
  2. M

Good to know. I reached out to Hasivo to see if I could get a 120w power supply for my switch. But they tried to sell me a whole new switch. I'm considering upgrading my Nano HD access points some time in the not too distant future and looking at the U7 Pro or equivalent at the time they have...
  3. M

I couldn't wait so I got the switch set up. I have the two 10Gb SFP+ ports in LACP back to my TP-Link SG3428X-M2 core switch. I set the LACP config on the TP-Link side to Active LACP and Hash Algorithm to SRC MAC + DST MAC, and it seems to work with that. My primary LAN and guest LAN seem to be...
  4. M

My S600WP-4GT-2SX-SE has just arrived. I will get to look at it hopefully some time this week
  5. M

TP-Link TL-SE2420 switch, 16 x 2.5g + 4 x 10g - does anyone have experience with this?

I got a similar switch locally in Australia. The SG3428X-M2 has 24 2.5GbE ports instead of 16, but comes with an English UI. It works well and I have no complaints. https://www.tp-link.com/au/business-networking/omada-switch-l3-l2-managed/sg3428x-m2/
  6. M

I have a Hasivo S600WP-4GT-2SX-SE in transit from AliExpress. I will be running 3x Nano HDs using PoE but they are only max 10 watt each so we will see how that goes. It is much cheaper than the S600WP-5GT-2S+_SE at about half the price in AUD.
  7. M

Hasivo S600WP-5GT-2S+

Thanks Blunden. I've purchased one and it is in transit. Once I get it I will let you all know how well it worked for me, and detail the config I'm using it in.
  8. M

Hasivo S600WP-5GT-2S+

Is this switch still a worthy buy? Ideally I would like a cheap-ish 4-5 port 2.5GbE switch with 2 port 10Gb SFP+ uplink managed switch and have been looking at S600WP-5GT-2S+_SE on AliExpress. https://vi.aliexpress.com/item/1005004822341537.html What is the difference between the 5GT-2S and...
  9. M

Topton 4-port 2.5G and 2-port 10G 10th Gen Core Units and 8-port 2.5G

Link? I’m not seeing any for CWWK
  10. M

Any more reboots since last update? In the end I purchased the 6x 2.5G CWWK unit. Seems stable. Stress-ng load for 5 hours temps sit about the 50c mark. It idles about 30c
  11. M

CWWK/Topton/... Nxxx quad NIC router

I messaged both CWWK Store and CWWK PC Store and both replied that they were in fact on and the same company. I was expecting one to say the other was fake, but didn't happen.
  12. M

CWWK/Topton/... Nxxx quad NIC router

I'm considering buying the 6 port version of this. Who is better/safer to purchase from via AliExpress? Topton or CWWK? Which one is more likely to have issues with the CPU heatsink gap, or are they both the same risk? I was considering the 10g SFP+ one but after Patrick and another member...
  13. M

I reached out to CWWK regarding the reboot issue with Proxmox and Geekbench and it seems a new revision is coming soon. Newer but still old 11th gen CPU. I'm not sure if it is an acknowledgement of the issue though. I linked them to this thread and the STH review...
  14. M

@Patrick @Current User Were either of you able to figure out the cause of this machine freezing? I have an old Qotom i5 5250u machine that does not play nice with pfSense 2.7. I'm thinking of upgrading to this for 10Gb routing, or just get a 4 port 2.5Gb unit. My switch has spare 10Gb SFP+...