Recent content by Matt C

1. M

Quanta LB4M 48-Port Gigabit Switch Discussion

Ok... So far switches run more or less great, I just want to ensure I have things set up right... Company is too cheap to spring for any version of vSphere that supports vdswitches... So I am stuck with standard vswitching. Reading the VMWare best practices I see I can still link...
  2. M

Might take you up on that... Planning on a 6 port 802.13ad LACP from our primary switch which thanks to ?? in management is MSP controlled for our VoIP system. I have the Trunk group set... Luckily while VoIP is on VLAN 41, all other traffic is on standard VLAN1, so screwing around on the...
  3. M

All good now... Booted into the Boot menu, hit 11 I believe to activate the backup flash... Switch properly downgraded from VxWorks 6.6 to 5.5.1 and got the HTTP admin portion back...
  4. M

Nevermind... The damn documentation I'm pretty sure is written by Yoda... Got the FW (backup) flashed via... copy tftp://192.168.200.254/lb4m.1.0.2.17.bin backup
  5. M

Just tried to do it with Xmodem via a Telnet session with ExtraPutty and still doesn't like the syntax...???
  6. M

Ok... I bought two L4BM's... One has the HTTP interface, the other doesn't... I grabbed the 1.0.2.17 FW and attempted to load it via the boot menu with XMODEM, it got to block 24xxx / 68000 or so before dying, thereby wasting ~2+ hrs of my time... I see you can load an image to the backup...