I appreciate the reply - I just thought that each disk would populate with the read/write/checksum information, instead of showing 0's. It is not a deal breaker in any way shape or form, I just wanted to make sure that I didn't misconfigure anything.
Thanks for all your help with the samba issue - I was able to get it resolved and working well.
My array is working perfectly currently, I was just curious as to why I'm not getting any of the status information populated.
Please see this picture.
Thanks in advance, and stay safe
Based off of what you said, i did a little bit of digging and was able to find the command "net usershare" which allowed me to "net usershare list" and "net usershare delete Datastore_AV" which resolved the issue.
Could you point me in the right direction of which part of the smb.conf file I...
I've used CZM to manage and create the shares and the pool.
So based off of your information, I kept the main pool "Datastore" and deleted all other filesystems
and then I created a filesystem on it called "AV"
I then enabled samba share, named the share "Media" and deleted the comments.
Thanks for the great piece of software.
This may be a simple question, but I'm having trouble with it.
I have a pool named datastore
I have two filesystems on top of it named media and appsisos
I have shared both via smb successfully
My question is even though I've set the share name to...