Recent content by Marco2G

1. M

Question: Bang for buck Veeam repository server

Hi everyone I apologize if this isn't the venue for asking for input, I just couldn't find a better spot. I'm hoping this question will not be taken as a company trying to get cheap consulting. This really is just a nerd trying to abuse company budget for his tinkering here but I'd also like...
  2. M

How to solve GPU passthrough with cobbled together setup

Update: I have found the option in BIOS! I am enabling PCI passthrough now. I am hopeful it'll work even if vmotion isn't supported.
  3. M

How to solve GPU passthrough with cobbled together setup

Hi everyone I'm a bit at a loss of how to approach my... let's call it a challenge. Goal: Passing through Quadro P400 to Jellyfin VM. Why this is a challenge: My Huananzhi X79 Motherboards do not offer PCI virtualization/passthrough (or I am too blind to find it). Setup: I have an old 4U...
  4. M

Rack case recommendation

Hi everyone I am running a pretty frankensteined old virtual tape library enclosure at the moment and would like to clean up my act a bit. I think this used to be a Reo disk library. I have an EEATX board in there and I'm using a corsair 1000W PSU to keep the noise down. Currently, I've just...