Recent content by marco101

1. M

R720 - iDRAC cannot initialize (MB replaced)

Hi, an update: What caused this, might have been that one power supply was defect, when I tried to do a rebranding I tried it the image from 2.63.60.62 after replacing the defect powersupply. there was no LED flashing, that might be the reason why it did not try to boot from the SD card. I...
  2. M

Hi, an update: What caused this, might have been that one power supply was defect, when I tried to do a rebranding I tried it the image from 2.63.60.62 after replacing the defect powersupply. there was no LED flashing, that might be the reason why it did not try to boot from the SD card. I...
  3. M

Thank you for the feedback. And yes, if the board is dead, then it I need to switch it. OK, I will try then 2.63.60.62 and come back with my findings - and hopefully it helps someone else. Thanks again!
  4. M

Hi Team, I have the same problem with my r720: Warning ! iDRAC initialization error. Continuing to boot may yield unexpected power loss due to unknown Power inventory and various features lost such as Remote Access, Active Power Management, Thermal Management, Inventory, LCD, or System Error...