Recent content by maor545

1. M

CWWK/Topton/... Nxxx quad NIC router

I don't run any VMs nor dockers yet. So sitting idle I am usually in a range 35-40°C for CPU, SSDs run below 35 except 980 pro which runs 50°C I have the version with Y fins and room temperature is 20°C
  2. M

I have currently working 3 nvme ssds: 1x kc3000, 1x 980 pro, 1x aorus gen4. The pcie # 1 works with ASPM set to Auto, lspci -vvv shows ASPM L1 is enabled. For pcie #2-4 I have ASPM disabled and the SSDs works that way.
  3. M

I have narrowed down the problem to enabeling APSM option in the bios. Be aware KC3000 does not support APSM on CWWK v2 4port version. If you want the lowest power consumption in idle, get some other ssd. I will be getting crucial p5 plus as a replacement.
  4. M

I also got the new box with 4x SSD expansion option. I was surprised, that the new revision of the box has 2x USB3.2 ports colored red, the original STH review unit had only USB 2.0 ports. Also I have ordered from CWWK directly and did not have to pay any customs fee or tax (shipped to EU). The...
  5. M

Allegedly there is new N305 V2 production starting next week, probably just BOM optimisation. Shipping of V1 stopped and sgipping of V2 should resume shortly