Recent content by MaddinK

1. M

Update problem on old napp-it 151026 cause of "Framework error: code: E_SSL_CACERT"

Hallo all, i have an old instance of napp-it that I finally wanted to update, but it wont let me do it. I checked my valid update path ist r151030, so: root@napp-it-026:/etc# pkg set-publisher -r -O OmniOS r151030 core omnios pkg set-publisher: Could not refresh the catalog for omnios Unable...
  2. M

CIFS Logfile for Troubleshooting

Thanks for your reply Gea. > - Windows and OmniOS are domain members: everything is ok When I use the normal explorer in my own security context: Yes everything is OK But when I want to start a script or a service, this script/service/program does not run in my "session or security context"...
  3. M

CIFS Logfile for Troubleshooting

sorry but I cannot help myself. I don`t have any idea, why and when my successfuly AD joined Napp-IT lets me access his smb shares and when not. From my windows explorer on my AD joined PC all is working, but on other PCs or applications the same user gets for the same share an access denied...
  4. M

Napp-IT ISCSI-Target with CHAP not working for Windows Initiators

Thanks for your professional support GEA!! Now CHAP is working as expected. The keypoint is the missing step 4 in Configuring Authentication in Your iSCSI-Based Storage Network - Oracle Solaris Administration: Devices and File Systems so one has to add this command in the napp-it shell: itadm...
  5. M

Ahhhhhhh......you are absolutely right. Your second link is the correct one (Initiator != target ;-) In the GUI you see only one command, which results to step 3 in the official docu. <itadm modify-target -a chap -S ...chap_passwd.txt -u Username iqn..... Step4 may be missing and I will try to...
  6. M

Yes I found this article too, but I stopped working with /reading it, when the first command "iscsiadm" only results in: -bash: iscsiadm: command not found Napp-IT uses instead the command "itadm" for configuration... Btw. The issue seems to be independent from the windows version. I have...
  7. M

Hello, at lest I do not get it up and running ;-) Comstar configured within the good Napp-IT WebGUI without CHAP works instantly. But for security reasons one likes to have CHAP enabled... There is not any documention or hint how to do it and the obvious way within the gui: - edit iscsi...