Recent content by m3digi

1. M

(SOLVED): AsRock Rack E3C246D4U High MB Temp

If anyone is interested in knowing what I use my server for, I use it to store my photos from my travels around the world. I have roughly 100,000 photos. I'm running Unraid 6.9.2. I run the following apps: Photoprism Nextcloud Duplicacy Homebridge I backup the photos from my Data volume (WD...
  2. M

See the photos in my reply to @RolloZ170. Let me know what you think. Thanks.
  3. M

Se This is my setup. My only fan is the exhaust fan at the top of the case.
  4. M

Because of everyone's helpful advice and curiosity, I took the system apart and applied Arctic MX-4 thermal paste to the PCH. The temperature is now at 56 Celsius for a mostly passively cooled system.
  5. M

See my reply to @i386. Temps in my system seem to be pretty reasonable: CPU temp: 42 Celsius idle 67 Celsius under load PCH temp: 64 Celsius Card side temp (after fix): 35 Celsius MB Temp (after fix): 36 Celsius Ambient room temp: 23-25 Celsius
  6. M

I'm using a Sliger Cerberus case. The Noctua fan pulls in air from the side vent over the CPU and exhausts the air out through the top of the case.
  7. M

Thanks for the suggestion. I did as you suggested and now the MB Temp is down to 36 Celsius. I really appreciate your reply.
  8. M

Hello everyone, I recently purchased the AsRock Rack E3C246D4U motherboard. I'm running it with the following hardware: - Kingston 16GB ECC RAM - Intel Core i3-9300T CPU / Alpine 12 Passive CPU Cooler - Seagate Ironwolf Pro 8TB - WD Red Plus 10TB - Intel D3-S4510 480GB SSD - WD Red SN700 NVMe...