Recent content by Luke Watson

1. L

2006 Mac Pro 1.1 any ideas?

One of my favorite sites. https://www.tonymacx86.com/forums/mac-pro-mods.140/
  2. L

Inventec B400 motherboard

I would love to try your modded bios. I will send you a PM. I will post the exact model of the motherboard Monday when back at work. I did backup my current bios and used the tools you mentioned in your post, but with my inexperience with bios modding, I did not make any changes yet.
  3. L

I got to try this now!
  4. L

I tried the iKVM console and it failed to open. I have an old Java 8 Update 121 version which works for my other Java base consoles but I haven't invested time to figure it out yet.
  5. L

Thank you. I will try it.
  6. L

I have been trying for the last couple of days. I can't boot to my typical dos usb and now I'm trying to launch the EFI shell but fails.
  7. L

Yes, currently running firmware P12 IR. Nice board, it has Intel nics too.
  8. L

I just wanted something to play with at work. At the current price it was hard to pass up.
  9. L

Hello, Long time lurker and first post. I purchased an 1155 Inventec server board for $16 eBay link Once I received the board, powered on and I can login to the BMC. While waiting for my E3-1270, I popped in a Pentium G2030 Ivy that supports ECC and it boots!