Recent content by lost1130

1. L

Where To start ?

I really don't think 10 gbe will be needing to be replaced in a home anytime soon and doing it for my self but it will add value to the home I'm building this home for me and my family don't have plans of selling it
  2. L

Where To start ?

Ok so have an enterprise tape duel tape already have a amd 1950x workstation that I run everything on now but only consumer grade level equipment router and switch what my biggest concern is not the overkill on equipment it's the I didn't get big enough and have to buy again dont mind getting...
  3. L

Where To start ?

how would this ad no value to the house full home auto lights kitchen everything will run on 10 gbe lines so lots of room, not a cheap task to do if you want it in a home already done
  4. L

Where To start ?

Ok cool, so I can answer most of that actually, multiple servers are ending goal starting server will be an epic duel or quad chip 10 -16 core chip to start brand not sure of might make it myself i have a 3-year window to launch running wires is all right now cat 6a in every room might do 7 if...
  5. L

Where To start ?

Thank you this is more what I was wanting to know . can I start with the ubiquiti max edge infinity and can you stack routers ? I am some what new been reading and doing as much research as I can not much out there on small home wifi business server type stuff
  6. L

Where To start ?

No I make decent money I just want to put the system together myself is all I'm designing my home to accommodate future upgradeability and increasing my home future value by including these things plus I think it's cool just because I buy a nas capable of 1 peta doesn't mean I have to fill it...
  7. L

Where To start ?

Pay for pro help in DIY forums really
  8. L

Where To start ?

look not buying this at one time I am building this system in hopes of starting my own wifi service in the future ist great to make fun of what I want only was wanting was a starting point of what is the first thing I should buy to make a system capable of this
  9. L

Where To start ?

I want to be able to do my home automation, nas for music movies, data center for home for all my family files to web hosting stuff like that, host game servers ,and control 32 onsite security cams also work with the other 6 hedt computers and 2 workstations I want this to be done on cat 6a or...
  10. L

Where To start ?

i want to build a home server that i can alse have want to be able to do game servers web hosting type of stuff later on so where do i start 1 peice at a time want a rack system ppoe ap and all that plus a personal workstation 5 hedt pc 50 drive synology nas ,security system and home automation...