Recent content by loadit

1. L

Supermicro HTML5 iKVM arrived

Little tip for all those who are searching the 3.50 Redfish IPMI BMC Firmware. Its the one directly on the Super Micro Computer, Inc. | Support Page called REDFISH_X10_350.zip you can use it on all the X10 Boards not only the ones display (as you can see in the readme.txt)
  2. L

Napp IT all in one and NIC bonding

I would really go thru the two guides I posted before. I know they are a bit complex first. But google terms and questions you have or ask them here :) but the guides exactly do what I wrote you in the post before.
  3. L

in ESXi its not called bonding its called teaming. Here you go: VMware KB: NIC teaming in ESXi and ESX
  4. L

Well if he has 2 interfaces I guess 2GBit he will have maximum read and write throuput of 225 MByte/sec. If he DirectPath I/O the controller. Create a vSwitch with no physicaLinterface. Use one NIC for Managment to the real network. One for storage to the vSwitch with no physical interface...
  5. L

@epicurean: I would follow these two guides https://forums.servethehome.com/index.php?threads/esxi-5-5-vswitch-network-setup-all-in-one.4276/ and OpenSolaris derived ZFS NAS/ SAN (Nexenta*, OpenIndiana, Solaris Express) - Page 324 - [H]ard|Forum btw. you don't need physical nics for looping...