Recent content by ljwobker

1. L

[FS] Sonnet 10GE Thunderbolt 3 NIC/adapter $150

Item Photo.... Selling a perfect condition Sonnet 10GE / Thunderbolt network adapter. I finally got around to buying a switch with 10GE ports so this becomes redundant. I've had this working under Ubuntu, Windows10, and the Mac forums are littered with people using it for media editing...
  2. L

FS - Solo10G Thunderbolt3 10GBASE-T w/ multi-gig support

Yep, and even 100Mbps if you have a strong love for the 1990s! https://www.sonnettech.com/product/solo10g-tb3/techspecs.html#techspecs
  3. L

FS - Solo10G Thunderbolt3 10GBASE-T w/ multi-gig support

Selling one of these guys: lightly used, works perfectly. I've interop'ed this with three or four different NICs/switches on the other end, it works as expected at 2.5, 5, and 10G. Asking $125, shipped domestic US... https://www.sonnetstore.com/products/solo-10g
  4. L

FS: 6x HGST 2TB 3.5" 7200RPM SATA 6.0Gb/s $180

I outgrew this set in my home array, so looking for a good home. These were purchased online maybe mid-2016 and have been happily spinning in my home server since then. All drives passed SMART check, and a full 4-pass (~24 hour) badblocks run. a zipfile with smartctl and hdparm output for...
  5. L

FS: Supermicro X10SRL-F motherboard $200

Gently used, updated to current IPMI/BIOS. $200 plus shipping. Supermicro | Products | Motherboards | Xeon® Boards | X10SRL-F
  6. L

FS: HP EX920 1TB SSD - $120: basically new: less than 4TB drive writes so far

Selling a barely used 1TB HP920EX SSD. I bought this ~6mo ago to get my "old" work laptop through it's last little bit of lease time, and just got a refresh with its own 1TB so this one gets to find a good home. It's been lightly used, the SMART data reports between 3-4 TB of data written, so...
  7. L

SOLD: Supermicro X9SRA, e5-2630L v2, 32GB DDR3 ECC, Radeon 4350 512MB

Price reduced to $280. It's a fileserver in a box! ;-)
  8. L

$15: Almost free to good home! 2xNZXT 120mm 3-pin fans, 1xKingwin 140mm 3-pin fan

new case, new fans, so these get to find somewhere to live. all 3-pin variants, pulled from my old system, all run smoothly with no rattles or vibration or anything like that. 2x NZXT 120mm 3-pin 1x Kingwin 140mm 3-pin. $10 for all three (I just want them to get used somewhere rather than...
  9. L

REALLY "sluggish" video drawing on X10SRL-F via IPMI VGA

Yeah it was really odd, like there was some horrible block/sync call in the frame buffer. As far as the IPMI versions, I think from something like 3.27 up to 3.65.