Recent content by lesliestandifer

1. L

Can't download drivers for Virident FlashMax II

HGST had a really old version at the time that only worked for vmware 5.3 or something at the time, it would crash my vmware machine if i used it. I added the newer one to the link.
  2. L

i updated the link it should work now.
  3. L

my server was down for maintenance and upgrades last night i forgot to turn it back on before i left this morning, its back online now.
  4. L

that’s the same model I had and the drivers worked for Win 10 and Server 2012 R2
  5. L

[Maybe a deal?] $350 for HGST FLASHMAX II VIR-M2-LP-4800-2B 4.8TB PCI-E SSD Flash Drive

Enterprise gear generally is developed with the notion that they will be in a climate controlled data center with air constantly flowing over them this isn't always the case with consumer cpus because noise is a concern and it really depends on what you are looking for. I have several 8Tb u.2...
  6. L

Linux drivers are on the link i posted Flashmax I & II
  7. L

[Maybe a deal?] $350 for HGST FLASHMAX II VIR-M2-LP-4800-2B 4.8TB PCI-E SSD Flash Drive

pretty sure i am too late but possibly this will help someone else looking at these,.. i have several of the 2200 Flashmax II they run HOT these aren't your typical SSDs they really do require a constant air flow otherwise they will overheat and throttle causing IO to fail. The drivers don't...
  8. L

The old link doesn’t work anymore i created a new link with all the drivers below Flashmax I & II
  9. L

Sorry i completely forgot about this for anyone else who might need the drivers and you have trouble registering also i downloaded all of the drivers for everything i could find and placed them here they work for Flashmax II & III
  10. L

You do indeed need drivers for Linux I would need to know what version of Linux you are running to get you the drivers.
  11. L

Those are the correct drivers when you download the FMII drivers it gives you the FMIII packages I believe the setup.exe is the hgst ssd management tool. It was part of the download package
  12. L

I am having a problem registering with HGST as well it doesn't care for my serial either. Can anyone share Flashmax II drivers for RHEL (7 ) or Ubuntu, VMware and Windows ? i have old drivers that only work on RHEL 6, ESXi 5.1, and the windows drivers i have a pretty flaky right now...