Recent content by lancethepants

1. L

cwwk i3-n305 vs R5-5600u

IP Traffic has now been added to Tomato64 which required porting the ipt_account kernel module to a modern version of linux.
  2. L

cwwk i3-n305 vs R5-5600u

Thanks for the response! I think I will go for a n100 device, you had some really good points and I do value that it can run silent. Oh yes, Tomato has been bumming around still. I ran it long ago as well on the ol' wrt54gl, jumped to dd-wrt for a while, but came back to Tomato. It runs on...
  3. L

cwwk i3-n305 vs R5-5600u

Hi all, I've recently created a port of Tomato Firmware to the x86_64 architecture called Tomato64. tomato64.org Announcing Tomato64 (for x86_64) I've just been developing on a desktop computer with a bunch of nics thrown in, but now I want to buy a low powered router to use for my home...
  4. L

ZFS faulted drive disappeared after upgrade to 2.0.0

pool: storage state: ONLINE scan: scrub repaired 0B in 06:48:37 with 0 errors on Thu Dec 10 17:50:26 2020 config: NAME STATE READ WRITE CKSUM storage ONLINE 0 0 0 mirror-0...
  5. L

@Tinkerer That's right, I have no idea what to think at this point. I am running Debian 10. 2x Seagate ST4000DM000 2x Seagate ST4000DM005 All I have to go off of is the pastebin link I put in my last post that has the SMART output. I just got an email from my server that one of my disks had...
  6. L

Well I ran a scrub and it didn't find any issues or errors. SMART says it the self evaluation PASSED. Did a short run but maybe I'll try a long test. SMART does tell me about some of the previous errors the disk had. Look like some that happened "at disk power-on"...
  7. L

I have a pool of 4x 4tb drives drives, 2 mirrored vdevs. Last week one of my drives faulted and the pool became degraded. I ordered a replacement drive to fix the pool asap. In the mean time I upgraded to 0.8.5 and afterwards on it's own it attempted resilvering the existing bad drive and still...