Recent content by lablab

1. L

Alternative to HPE Smart Array e208i-p

Hi guys, Sorry, I was on a different topic these days. Took the time to think about my problem though. The way the cable is made inside, force me to select only raid card that have sff 8087 placed like a e208i-p. The fact that I have to find one working on ESXi 7 is a pain. So far, two option...
  2. L

All right, found some P440, but damn, sas cables are not easy to find for this one. I'll keep scroling :) Thank you, have a great weekend.
  3. L

Good to hear, I'll take a look deeper to find some. There is six on amazon right now, I'll have to find an other supplier. You are using it for VSAN but in which conditions ? I'm asking because I'm not an expert and I'm a bit confuse sometimes. The goal here is to build a RAID1 volume with two...
  4. L

Hi, A few things left out. The card needs to be avalaible brand new, I have twelve cards to buy. It needs to be recognized under ESXi, so compatible with ESXi 7.0. Otherwise, this card sounded great for my use. If you have any other suggestions, I'll take them Have a nice day
  5. L

Hi, I juste saw the LSI 9341-4i (Docs for Broadcom) Would this be a good alternative ? Thank you Have a great day
  6. L

Hi everyone, It's really hard to find this product : HPE Smart Array e208i-p (Link to HP Website) Do you know of any alternative ? What I need : - 1 SFF port minimum - Performance : capable of handling a raid 1 of sata SSD's. - No cache If you need some more information, I'll be glade to...