Recent content by Konflikt

1. K

Monero CPU Mining in Docker

thanks. how can I send the XMR to an IBAN account (bank account)? Assumed I need to use an exchange site to convert the XMR to USD, I think. and then?
  2. K

in the last half day since i modified the diff to fixed 15000, the old CPUs hadn't any expired shares so far. looks good. another question: I reached the first 0,5 XMR at minexmr.com, so they send it to my mymonero wallet. at the minexmr site: a new payment is displayed - OK I have checked my...
  3. K

Thanks a lot guys. I am testing the :7777 port rigth now, so it starts with 35000 diff. later I will test a fixed diff based on this site: mineXMR.com - Monero mining pool
  4. K

Thanks. now after 12 hours the expired shares around 2%. There are several different servers, even w/o AES (e.g. Nehalem, Westmere CPUs) and there are Interlagos AMDs 6282/6220, which are not too bad. (has a lot threads). Port is default 3333. do I need to change it?
  5. K

Thank You! that was useful:) finally I could do it. what I noticed, that the "Expired Shares" value is around 4% for me (checked at the pool site), but the normal value should be around 1% ( mineXMR.com - Monero mining pool ) do you have any idea what can be the problem? I have high speed...
  6. K

Hi, the power consumption of the server is 191W where can i use this "xmr-stak-cpu " miner with debian? how can I use it with minexmr.com pool? thanks
  7. K

and a test result with this docker image 1x E5-2680 v4 CPU (14C28T) 35M L3: using bare metal ubuntu gets 650 H/s. (17 threads were started) not too much, but something.:)
  8. K

hi, do we have alteady an image for minexmr.com? if not, which pool is the best for monero? (reliable, low fee, many users) thanks