Recent content by kliguin

1. K

CWWK/Topton/... Nxxx quad NIC router

Which memory module? What does a memory test of 24hrs show?
  2. K

I'm not getting this, where is the H located? Dit you run the tests for 4 passes, until you noticed the green passmark/finshed sign?
  3. K

It's quite easy, make a bootable USB stick with the memory test below. This memory test is way better than the embedded one from Proxmox (the blue screen). With all the multicore load this memory test below gives, its easier to detect problems. Did you experience any strange shutdowns? Without...
  4. K

The only concern I read about is the for the NVMe slots 2,3,4 are not working with ASPM power saving. Thats because they re-use a WiFi PCIe slot which somehow works different.
  5. K

CT48G56C46S5 48G is not compatible with the N305 V2 with 8 USB ports. CT32G48C40S5 32G is perfectly compatible with the N305 V2 with 8 USB ports. Proven on a local forum in my home country with 4 different boxes and 4 different 48G memory modules. The new N305 V2 with 8 USB ports (2x 3.x USB...
  6. K

Goodmorning see my last post also RAM issues with the V2 board, only diff is you have a N100 and I have an N305. Could you please share which RAM you swapped for which RAM? Could you also tag me in the future, because I thought it was solved and 9 days later it crashed again. I'm really...
  7. K

Memory issues, please help and report ;-) thanks in advance. I have the 305 V2 from HUNSN and another local got the same motherboard from TopTon. Both of them have issues with the Crucial 48G RAM module CT48G56C46S5. It al looks stable for 9 days and then out of the blue the units crashes...
  8. K

I think it has something to doe with "auto start", but I dont understand the feature. I got the bios tweaked and I just pulled the power, box is booting automatically with the ATX 1 switch to off.
  9. K

Add a DIP key embedded in the call self-starter to enable the call self-starter to operate on the panel From the CWWK.net website. But I have no clue what the dip switch/ATX1 switch does...
  10. K

Anyone knows what this switch does?
  11. K

Regarding PVE crashed I got some strange issue, woke up without internet because my OPNsense router is virtualized. N305 HUNSN V2. The NFS storage is as designed, the NAS switches off at night. How is the key pressed when everybody sleeps ;-) One thing I can think off is the Leicke powersupply...
  12. K

Topton Jasper Lake Quad i225V Mini PC Report

@TvdH Is due to the expansion card, the NVMe port sharing doesn't seem to smart. My 2 port NVMe N305 got the same issue with the second NVMe slot (WiFi PCIe). When ASPM is on there is no writeable disk, same results as you. What I did for my 2 disk node, disable ASPM for port 12.
  13. K

Did you run memtest for a few hours? Its in the boot options of proxmox if you attach HDMI.
  14. K

Tried this? Advanced → Power & performance → CPU - Power Management Control → CPU VR Settings → Acoustic Noise Settings → Acoustic Noise Mitigation
  15. K

Well I don't know that, at least the chipset is 3.2 capable. How can we check how many PCIe lanes it got connected to?