Recent content by Kirkenjerk

1. K

Brocade ICX Series (cheap & powerful 10gbE/40gbE switching)

Current configuration: ! ver 08.0.95mT213 ! stack unit 1 module 1 icx7250-48-port-management-module module 2 icx7250-sfp-plus-8port-80g-module stack-port 1/2/1 stack-port 1/2/3 ! ! global-stp ! ! ! vlan 1 name DEFAULT-VLAN by port router-interface ve 1 spanning-tree ! vlan 10 name...
  2. K

I got it working!!!! Edited my last comment but i'll add it here too. You pointed me in the right direction. I needed to change that default-network and also realized I never setup the route for the specific VLAN I am testing (I was testing vlan 10 but then switched to VLAN 90 and never made...
  3. K

After making that change the switch can still ping out to the internet but the VLANs cannot. EDIT: IT ****ING WORKS NOW. I am just stupid, and your advice pointed me in the right direction. I needed to change that default-network and also realized I never setup the route for the specific VLAN...
  4. K

You are absolutely right. I’ll try changing that and see what happens.
  5. K

When setting up the VE for each vlan I set an IP. The IP of the VE is the gateway for each vlan. I don’t think 10.0.0.2 should be set as the gateway for each client.
  6. K

I should have added, that from VLAN 1 on the switch (IP of 10.1.1.254) I can ping the IP of the Opnsense firewall (which is 10.1.1.1), and the internet without issue. It's only the VLANs on the 7250 that cant ping or reach the internet at all. I don't have my DNS servers or DHCP servers...
  7. K

Really hoping someone can shed some light on what I am doing wrong. I've been trying to figure this out for like 2 weeks now and still can't figure out how to get my setup working. I am trying to improve my networking skills so don't hate me too much if I've done something stupid. Firewall...