Recent content by Kimmy Yimmel

1. K

SOLVED: Help with installation of MSM (17.05.06.00_MSM_Windows) - Java issues

what is the password for this? I have also tried using the disable function in the LSA config file but that did not work for me. this is so frustrating. to a lot of other people this is probably simple but i cannot figure it out. all i want to do is replace my dead drive damn it. I also have...
  2. K

LSI 9440 8i - LSA not able to login

What did your LSA look like after disabling? because I did this and absolutely nothing changed when i did.
  3. K

ok so i have gone back through the guide as well as re-reading this entire thread to make sure that I was not missing anything and here is where I am at, my JRE_HOME path i have tried pointing at both "C:\jre1.8.0_333\jdk8u282-b08-jre\bin\javax.activation.jar" as well as...
  4. K

I tried setting up LSISA and it took me to a sign in page and i looked around to try and see what i was supposed to do and i followed a lenovo guide for setting up the ports and everything and it still did not work, I really want to try and make MSM work since it feels like im only a step away...
  5. K

ok so forgive me but i am an idiot about all of this stuff, but the issue I am currently running into is that I cannot discover hosts. I made it though the installation of the MSM program but my LSI 2108 is not showing up and I am not sure if that is because of my javax.activation file or...