Recent content by kedzior

1. K

EU [FS] 4GB Unbuffered DDR3 Sodimm ECC and Stuff

The transaction went smoothly, the Supermicro board is as described in the post.
  2. K

EU [FS] ASUS ESC4000A-E10 2U quad gpu server

Just wonder if it is not a SCAM, when we were on a last-mile exchange (direct contact with his friends in Poland), communication was down.
  3. K

Dell SN260 7.68TB SSD $1140 OBO

Yeap IO have xxx110 but I can't find this file, for now, I will check in the office after a weekend.
  4. K

Dell SN260 7.68TB SSD $1140 OBO

It is very difficult to get this firmware, now as I know now you need to pay for support. I will check if I still have it.
  5. K

Extreme Networks EXOS Software

I'm looking for EXOS software, from Extreme Networks just for testing (nonproduction) on my equipment, maybe someone has access to version 31.x or 30.7.x?
  6. K

EU [WTB] Soundproof Rack Cabinet

I just wondering if somebody has it and does not use that, it can be 10 to 15U, please let me know, of course in EU.
  7. K

EU Tyan 2U POWER8 (TN71-BP012) - 299€

I missed that....
  8. K

EU FS - Nvidia P100 16GB GPU Direct

I have for sale my almost New P100 Nvidia card, it was used only for the check (service stock item), I have also the additional custom FAN blower for a normal PC case to keep card cool and quiet. Price 1700 EUR.
  9. K

EU WTB Mellanox SX6012 or SX6018

As I remember there is no big difference with Idle between SX6012 and SX6036 regarding power consumption.
  10. K

[EU-GER] WTB: Cascade Lake LGA3647 Xeon, 42U Rack, DDR3+DDR4 RAM, AMD EPYC / TR, Watercooling stuff

Exactly if you are looking RoCE (Ethernet) 100G please send me PM I have few.
  11. K

[EU-GER] WTB: Cascade Lake LGA3647 Xeon, 42U Rack, DDR3+DDR4 RAM, AMD EPYC / TR, Watercooling stuff

I don't really sure what you mean regarding Mellanox EDR, I'm not pretty sure what you have in your mind? Can you give me an example of a switch (model name VPI Infiniband/Ethernet + EDR 100G ) which are you looking for?