Recent content by kboxvegas

1. K

CWWK i5-1235U 6 port i226 report

Sure did.
  2. K

CWWK i5-1235U 6 port i226 report

I got one on order from CWWK, thanks for all the work involved here! Looking to run Pfsense, OPNsense, HomeAssistant, and Frigate using a usb Coral and iris xe iGPU for detection of 6 indoor camera's assisted by mmave based multi sensors for intelligent automation and security.
  3. K

Topton Jasper Lake Quad i225V Mini PC Report

So I have been playing with some Gan charger's and the results have been pretty lackluster. I tried an Anker, Ravpower, and three Ultranet chargers. All but one was 65w, tested using a CWWK v5 n5105, amd 5825u, and a Intel NUC n5105. During idle there was only a 0.4 to 0.8w drop. Under load, the...
  4. K

IIRC v2 or 3 introduced wide voltage input capabilities so 12-19v so 15v should be okay.
  5. K

Currently testing some Gan charger's using these https://a.co/d/dWIrWiX
  6. K

Yep, these ports on the N5105's are only good for a theoretical 1969MB/s being PCIe 3.0 x2
  7. K

To the ones that have been ordering the Ryzen based systems, it looks like there is a docker image that gets Plex HW acceleration working on these although it can only handle 2-3 streams it still keeps the CPU free for everything else. Got HW Transcoding to work with libva/vaapi on Ryzen APU...
  8. K

I was thinking about doing some crude efficiency testing on the N5105's with some extra 30 & 65w GaN PD chargers that I have lying around as some boast up to 95% efficiency and are super easy on the budget. I ordered some 65w PD to 12v and 20v 5.5x2.5mm emulators since I now have a 5600U based...
  9. K

I just did the same this morning after telling myself that everything is perfect with my current three V4 N5105's. That price to Passmark score is just so impressive that I had to find out for myself since the STH guys have not got to review theirs yet.
  10. K

yes to both
  11. K

No as it just came in ~8hrs ago. If there is no NVME in the adapter whatever is in the first slot is picked up fine. Whenever any combination of these drives are plugged into the second slot, the one in the first disappears entirely every time.
  12. K

So with a v4 CWWK unit if I plug any NVME into the PCB expansion board the NVME in the first slot just disappears. I tested and confirmed with every combination of Intel Optane, HP ex950, Adata sx8200, Samsung PM991, 980 Pro. I am currently on the 8/9 FW.
  13. K

Usually the high quality silicone pads are good for 2-3 applications if you are careful. I have a variety of nice one's for 22110 nvme drives of various thicknesses that I trim up for all sorts of applications. I plan on stress testing the V4 from CWWK for a few days but afterwards I will...
  14. K

My V4 from CWWK on Ali came in, no gaps on the heatsink as far as I can tell. The #1 Philips faceplate screws were torqued to the absolute max letting out an audible pop each time they broke free but the board screws were fine. I will be using either Meanwell 12v or 19v laptop power supplies...
  15. K

PSA do not order from Qotom via Amazon or Ali. I ordered what is pictured as a v3 N5105 here https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0B7JLZB9Z and paid $50+ for the 5-7 day expedited DHL shipping. Seven days later I got a notification that it was delivered so I rushed home from a friends Bday bash on the...