Recent content by K D

1. K D

Supermicro SC836 wouldn't turn on - power distributor (?)

Had the exact symptoms with a 216 chassis. Replacing the PDB sorted out the issue.
  2. K D

Relatively new Supermicro JBOD Power Board - CSE-PTJBOD-CB3

It's exactly the same as you get in a X10 or X11 SM motherboard.
  3. K D

What happened to the forums?

Is it possible to disable the page load animations?
  4. K D

napp-it hardware

https://napp-it.org/doc/downloads/napp-it_build_examples.pdf
  5. K D

Is Noctua D9DX i4 3u the go-to for SC836?

You shouldn't have issues with X10SRH-CF and RAM clearance.
  6. K D

[WTB] Looking for MikroTik S+RJ10 or any 10gbase-t rj45

I need about 8 too. Let me know what you find.
  7. K D

FOUND: Unifi US-16-XG

I have a beta unit. PM'd you.
  8. K D

X8DAL not start Windows 10 after Bios upgrade

Did you check if the boot sequence is correct after the bios update?
  9. K D

[SOLVED] Help Needed - Brocade ICX 6450 + Ruckus R720

Are you using pfsense or the 6610 to route between VLANs ? If it's the 6610, you will need to set up the static routes in pfsense. Also, for some reason, I have to reboot my pfsense box after most configuration changes. Check if you have set the VLAN correctly for the SSID in the 710
  10. K D

This shows how to configure IP helpers so that you can get dchp in all virtual interfaces. I use a 720 with the unleashed firmware. You can configure one vlan for each SSID. I don't recall exactly where to set it up though.
  11. K D

I am not using VLAN1 for anything. All ports as assigned to other VLANs. I have 2 windows servers performing DNS and DHCP. You will need to specify the DHCP server address as ip helper address for the virtual interface. Example interface ve 20 ip address 172.16.20.1 255.255.255.0 ip...
  12. K D

U-NAS NSC-810A mATX Chassis

The backplane uses 4 Pin molex power. It doesn't have the 3.3v pin issue.
  13. K D

No. It was just my iPhone connecting to the WiFi to test it out. Nothing else on the wifi. For now, only wired devices connected are 2 servers per vlan. I know what you mean about the sonos setup. Mine gave me headaches when I first set them up. All my sonos devices have wifi disabled and are...
  14. K D

I would like to do that but have no clue how to proceed. I'm good at following instructions though.
  15. K D

Solved. There was a broadcast storm happening that was crashing the network in this configuration. I enabled spanning tree on the vlans and he issue was resolved. Thanks to all of you for the pointers. Next step is to start working on ACLs.