Recent content by jtroberts

1. J

LB6M for sale. Includes ears. $220 inc. shipping (lower 48)

please reply or PM me if interested.
  2. J

Help me find a quanta lb6m

lol.... Just saw this was Jan 2016 :(
  3. J

Help me find a quanta lb6m

Alex1002, I just bought one and decided to go the LB4M route instead, so I'm ready to ship. I'll sell for $220 including shipping (assuming lower 48 US). Let me know. thanks
  4. J

Quanta LB6M 24 port 10g SFP+ for sale

Just bought from ebay but it's not for me. I should have done more research because I need 1g as well. Ordering LB4M instead. Will sell for $210 and split actual shipping (cheapest method). It will arrive 1-11-2017. dual power supply, rack ears included. I also have a two Mellanox dual...
  5. J

Quanta LB6M (10GbE) -- Discussion

Sure webui is a nice to have but it's simply convenience, so for order of preference, 1GB compatibility is more important than a web gui. I am not a fan of pfsense but if you wanted to got that route look at opnsense, or cumulus or better yet, vyos. sorry no gui with vyos but it's the best...
  6. J

I think most just want to see better interoperability, IE:transceiver support so they don't have to run 2 switches. GUI is not necessary for a switch. For me everything is homerun and running 2 switches is just a waste of power. I'm thinking I should have gone the LB4M route since I only need...
  7. J

@Sorin Have you made any progress with alternative firmware for the LB6M? I did find a PDF from QSSC that shows the unit has the BCM 56820 chip. That chip on Broadcom's site states that it does support 1G, 2.5G and 10G. This makes me assume that the switch can support a GLC-T transceiver...