Recent content by JOSEPHLB

1. J

Windows Server 2022 Datacenter Core (23H2 / Build 25398), AMD X570 and Ryzen 9 3900X with random lockups/freezes

Server 23H2 is a completely different product than Server 2022.. Under the hood it is the Azure Stack HCI... it is the latest "Annual Channel For Containers'.. defiantly a good chance it doesn't behave the same as the Server 2022 LTSC release.
  2. J

[WTB]Low Profile Bracket Intel PRO/1000 Quad port

That looks like normal profile to me.. maybe I need more coffee
  3. J

[US-TN] "FrankenNAS" - HP Z420 ZFS BYOD kit, 8x3tb HDDs

Assuming there was a PSU adapter involved, as I believe the HP Z'Series use a proprietary "ATX" connection that isn't quite 24-pin??
  4. J

WD purple - can it be used for data storage? Yes or No

Same use case as the OP; running six 2TB Seagate Skyhawk's in a RAID 6 for nearly 3 years now , without no issues at all. (at the time of purchase, the Skyhawks were better priced over the "NAS" equivalent).
  5. J

Dell C6105 for lab use

Looking to setup a "studying" lab to prepare for my MCSA/MCSE. I've been seriously looking at the AMD based C6105, three-node setup to be of potential use for a lab to where I can setup numerous Windows 2012 VM's on Hyper-V. Is the C6105 still a viable solution or is it junk? Appears there...