Recent content by johnbock

1. J

Guide: Flashing H310/H710/H810 Mini & full size to IT Mode

I do have access to additional dell percs. Before flashing those, I'll have a little time to play. May take a few days though... Scanning i2c on the R620 didn't reveal too much: ISA bus, address 0xca8 Chip `IPMI BMC KCS' (confidence: 8) Chip `Intel digital thermal sensor' (confidence: 9)
  2. J

Interesting... Just took a look of the innards of my R620 and R720. Both backplanes have power and other (data) cables connected to the MB. Before converting the HBA to IT-Mode, I took a full listing of the output of MegaCli. That was reporting at least two "Settings" related to the backplane...
  3. J

Whoops! Somehow, I missed that part. Worked like a charm. Thanks dude ;-) Using the supplied sbr for the H710P, I'm able to see the enclosure in iDrac on my R620. However, it's not being exposed to the OS (centOS 7.5). Do you know of a way to expose the enclosure?
  4. J

Hi there I'm new here... Was just looking into flashing a H710P MM, but D1-H710 script found in the Linux ISO is seemingly missing overwriting the sbr. Is that step not really necessary? Been waiting for this work for quite some time. Thank you very, very much!