Recent content by jcarron2

1. J

Fusion-io ioDrive 2 1.2TB Reference Page

Hi, BIG thanks to help from everyone at the iomemory-vsl Discord channel, I was able to update the firmware in my ioDrive card. Note ioDrive and ioDrive2 cards are different - they probably follow a similar procedure based on the below (per observation - the available firmware version may...
  2. J

YES Please! - Will send you a PM!
  3. J

Thanks for the help - I added these lines to the INFO file after unzipping the firmware, but the reported firmware didn't change...? I attempted to update the card to the newer firmware using the VSL version that was working with the card (the older one). I added the 2 part numbers into the...
  4. J

Thanks very much, I will have a go at this and report back the steps I used and results, so it may help anyone else in the same predicament . The card is net new, so no concern about the data on it. I noticed on SanDisk Dell Support | Store when you select windows, the latest is 3.2.15...
  5. J

Thanks so much everyone! With the older card, can I flash directly to 3.2.16 firmware, using the firmware from Sandisks site? (Newest I see is 3.2.15 listed here SanDisk Dell Support | Store under ioDrive, Windows and 3.2.15-Dell ? Or I need to upgrade it in steps ? Thanks for the link on the...
  6. J

Hi, I'm trying to update an IBM branded Fusion io drive card, but can't find the proper ibm firwmare file to flash in, based on this matrix, VSL VERSION FIRMWARE VERSION FIRMWARE BUILD NUMBER FIRMWARE FILENAME 1.2.6 3.0.0 36867 highiops_36867_1.fff 1.2.7 Â Â 3.0.0 36867...