Recent content by Jason Antes

1. J

Looking for 25+ of the Dell shorter 2.5" trays, NRX7Y, commonly found in blades/VRTX.

These trays do fit the Poweredge M910 blades due to the recess on the right side arm. I don't have any that have the shorter arm. Looking in the blade it has 2 tabs on that side that go into the recess. Other sleds I have just have 2 groves for it. May want to look in your bays.
  2. J

Looking for 25+ of the Dell shorter 2.5" trays, NRX7Y, commonly found in blades/VRTX.

I do have a bunch. Think I can cover at least 10 but may be able to get 25, all with the screws. I'll PM you and we can work out a deal.
  3. J

Oh, I think I have some of those. I'll see how many and get back to you. Most will likely be without the screws but we'll see.
  4. J

Post a picture, I can check and see what I have tomorrow.
  5. J

WTTF: 10GbaseT SFP+ that works in ICX6610 and Intel cards

I'm looking to trade for a pair, or 2, of 10GbaseT SFP+ modules to go into my ICX6610 and an Intel 10Gb card to try 10Gb over Cat5e (short distance, 10m max). This is what I have for trading: -2x HPE branded 10Gb SR SFP+ (used) p/n 455885-001 -8x Brocade branded 10Gb SR SFP+ (used) p/n...
  6. J

Resetting Brocade VDX 6740T

I replaced the CF card on mine, not sure what the brand was but it worked fine.
  7. J

Brocade VDX 6740T-56-1G Switch as 10Gbe RJ45

Talk to Fohdeesha about the licenses, he may be able to help.
  8. J

Password reset shouldn't nuke the licenses, especially since all the rest of the config is still there. I'd wager it came with only a base license.
  9. J

The switch was likely in a fabric. You'll have to reset the config to get rid of that. Looks like it has the base license.
  10. J

Oh, do you still have 7.4.1b? I have 7.4.0a and wouldn't mind getting the newer version and installing it before selling it or at least being able to include it for whomever buys it. Thanks.
  11. J

The license is encrypted. If you can get to the cli you should be able to get the licenses. @fohdeesha really helped me out on this and was able to retrieve mine when I had the CF issue and had to replace it which necessitated gettting the licenses. I wish I still had the putty logs so I...
  12. J

Mods please close this thanks

There is a 10baseT version that is RJ45 ports like you wanted. VDX is an advanced switch that will do fabrics, routing, ect. It's a different animal than the ICX series.
  13. J

I still have this one I'm looking at selling, has spare parts. You don't want the gbics that are pictured, which is fine. Comes with 2 extra fan/power supply modules. It's fully licensed on all ports. $600 The VDX also had a 10baseT siwtch, found one here: Brocade BR-VDX6740T-64-R Switch...
  14. J

Get a VDX 6740 SFP+ switch for cheap and just put the leftover budget into getting the RJ45 SFP+'s. You'll have 24/48 Ports of 10G and 4 40G ports. It looks like that or a similar SFP switch are going to be your best options on this.