Recent content by jak4

1. J

VLANs with OPNSense, Brocade ICX 6450 and xcp-ng VM not "working"

Thanks for the help. I have finally figured it out. I had to configure the ICX6450 switch. The three ports (1/1/1 - Uplink to FW; Ports 1/1/3 and 1/1/4 to the XCP-NG hosts) had to be tagged with VLAN 100 and put into dual mode. I can't say for certain if I had to change the MTU on the hosts. I...
  2. J

VLANs with OPNSense, Brocade ICX 6450 and xcp-ng VM not "working"

Hi, I can't get VLANs to work. What I currently have: 1) OPNSense as Firewall which defines a VLAN100-Network (192.168.100.1) incl. DHCP 2) Ethernet-Connection to a Brocade ICX6450 flashed with the latest version in Router-Mode. From the Brocade-Terminal I can ping the VLAN 192.168.100.1...
  3. J

Topton Jasper Lake Quad i225V Mini PC Report

No idea. My guess would be no. Best regards jak4
  4. J

Good to hear. As I replied to johnknierim, the hardware seems not to be the issue for Topton et al. Rather the support if something is not ok. But again, if CWWK is better in that regard, I don't know and I hope I don't need to find out. Best regards jak4
  5. J

This is very good to hear. Although the hardware itself does not seem to be the problem with Topton or KingNovy. Rather that if something does not work, you are basically on your own. I guess we (I) are hoping, that with CWWK the support is better. But afaik nobody did have to deal with CWWK and...
  6. J

I didn't even realize that it had those wifi antenna output bits. The link you provided is not accessible my country (Germany). I guess it's the same but without those wifi bits. If its cheaper (and visible to me) then this would also have been my preferred choice. I've no clue about the N100...
  7. J

So after going through almost all posts in here I decided to go with the following: Barebone CWWK N5105 i226 v5. My thought process for this piece were: Avoid Topton and its sisterstores (e.g. KingNovy) at all cost. Go with CWWK. Get the latest iteration of Hardware (v5) incl. Intel 226. The...