Recent content by its

1. I

10gb NIC issues OmniOS

I think I might have hit the same error as you. It looks like there is a bug in the illumos PCIe device discovery code at least in older dual processor systems that fails to attach a driver on slots connected to the second processor. In my case, it is a Dell r420. The card works when I use the...
  2. I

Potential Deal: 2 x Dual 2011 nodes @$199, Quanta Openrack

Has anyone had trouble with BMC not being accessible from the network? It only works on a couple of boards and the rest are not accessible. DHCP fails to get an address and static IPs don’t work either.
  3. I

Potential Deal: 2 x Dual 2011 nodes @$199, Quanta Openrack

Quanta seems to have pulled the BIOS for the older windmill boards from their website. Does anyone have a copy handy?
  4. I

Ryzen crypto co-processor

Don’t expect high performance. ⚙ D12723 Add ccp(4): experimental driver for AMD Crypto Co-Processor
  5. I

Baikal Giant-N cryptonight/cryptonight-lite ASIC.......

Monero forks every six months. I think most of the time you download new wallets. Certainly in this case.
  6. I

ASrockrack 2U4N-F/X200

Shipping is not included. It can get pricey shipping such a system from Taiwan.
  7. I

Anyone here tried the Xeon E5-2651 V2?

About 840 h/s. Get the e5 2660 v2. It hits 980 h/s and it is $10 cheaper on ebay. SR1AB INTEL XEON E5-2660V2 10 CORE 2.20GHz 95W PROCESSOR FOR DELL T5600 C8220 | eBay
  8. I

STH Aeon Mining Pool Beta Access

I could throw something at it.