Recent content by IronAddict

1. I

Desperate search for Arista EOS firmware

yup that's that's what i figured too after expending much google-foo on trying to find the MD5 ... to no avail i might add
  2. I

For those interested i found this little nugget ... still up and running -- i think the 4.29.0.2f is really 4.28... thought i'd post it -- i'm about to check the MD5 to see if its legit ... enjoy while its still there Index of /Arista-EOS/
  3. I

yup .. got it to 50% and the temps and noise are acceptable!!! no more landing jets in my server closet ..Thank you
  4. I

Foray -- yup all Arista "stuff" that i made sure i was following all the other folks on here -- When i do a "show interfaces" both 40gbps ports with cables are showing "up" -- the vSwitch on the ESXIs are showing active the only one i'm following up now are the SFP+ transceivers that i've put...
  5. I

Hi All, Am in need of another hint to push me along ... I've accessed the 7050 switch .. got a putty SSH link into it .. am able to navigate the CLI with some minor commands. Am starting to "remember" linux and the numerous commands and have navigated through the EXEC mode I have Mellanox X3...
  6. I

Worked like a charm!!!! Thank You .. simple enough as i should have paid attention to the boot screen on the 1st line. <face palm> now on to more challenging stuff .. like networking at 40gbe AND ya as every poster noted the jet engine noise .. the wife isn't thrilled about the jet engine...
  7. I

Just joined with a similar issue .. new "used" switch ... trying to get Aboot as i need to reset the switch since the Login/Password appears set but i didn't get that info (ugh) ... I did DL your files and greatly appreciate it -- of course i still cant load unless i know the Login/Pass ...
  8. I

(Yet another) SC846 Thread

I'm officially suffering from a severe envy/anxiety attack .. i already had a norco 4224, and a SM SC846 (bought 5 years ago and this month going into service as a JBOD extension using Version 3 of course)) AND played the "chicken game" on eBay for a SC487 and ended up winning .. ugh .. cant...