Recent content by incith

1. I

Xeon E3-1270 v3 - only has one core working

This has been resolved by moving fdo1 jumper from 2-3 to 1-2. It's been there forever so this board likely never worked right while it was in production LOL (pictured in 2-3 position)
  2. I

I staggered them back to redisable AMT..I'll keep trying. I appreciate your help!
  3. I

The details for the jumpers are in front of the sata ports, I had to unplug sata cables to see them
  4. I

I've got raid on 2-3, ME on 1-2 and AMT on 1-2, AMT was on 2-3 but hasn't seen to have made a difference (pwrmode1 seems to control AMT found the descriptors hidden under sata cables)
  5. I

Wow...it's still in recovery mode... Ugh
  6. I

Oh my God I found it...my sata cables were covering it up... It's not in the manual! It was set to AMT disabled...I'm about to turn it back on I'm certain it'll work now!
  7. I

Hello and thank you for returning! I cannot find a me_pwrmode in the manual..do you recall where that was?
  8. I

I can try taking the motherboard out of the case tonight to make sure it's not shorting, it's in a 1u that was given to me, just trying to make it usable. I tried using afudos and other bios utilities and uefitool to make a rom and I did manage to downgrade to 0706 but that didn't work either...
  9. I

I also tried a new jumper on ME pins
  10. I

So I have done that unfortunately - ME jumper on 2-3 Boot to freedos and flash bios Power off and unplug Move ME back to 1-2 Remove cmos battery Move clrcmos to 2-3 for 15-20s then back to 1-2 Leave cmos battery out for several hours First boot will show ME status "Hard-M Disabled" Second...
  11. I

"I found some jumper pins" isn't helping me, sorry. I've already reflashed the bios with ME jumper in recovery, as I already mentioned. I've already cleared cmos with the jumpers as well.
  12. I

I have this exact motherboard with the exact issue. Hoping OP will post the resolution. I have also moved ME jumpers, new bios chip, new CPU, etc. Management engine just says it's in recovery mode with 1 core no matter what. Flashed bios again and again and reset and flushed power and so on...