Recent content by IamSpartacus

1. IamSpartacus

Intel DC P4610 - SSDPE2KE016T8

I have 12 NVMe devices connected to my EPYC 7452 system using 2x quad oculink cards, 2 onboard oculink ports and 2 onboard m.2 ports.
  2. IamSpartacus

Fleabay.
  3. IamSpartacus

Used with 100% health. Think mine all had about 1TBW on them.
  4. IamSpartacus

IMO not a great deal. You can pickup 1.6TB Micron 9200 MAX drives for $150 a piece right now. I have 6 myself.
  5. IamSpartacus

How to get firmware from Oracle

What's the command to view the current firmware on these drives in Linux (Debian)?
  6. IamSpartacus

Oracle MZWLK3T2HCJL (Samsung PM1725) Firmware?

Thanks for the link. I got these drives for $300.
  7. IamSpartacus

Oracle MZWLK3T2HCJL (Samsung PM1725) Firmware?

Does anyone know if these drives have Oracle specific firmware or if they can be flashed with stock Samsung firmware? https://www.ebay.com/itm/SUN-7317908-3-2TB-NVME-SOLID-STATE-DRIVE-MZWLK3T2HCJL-/154056300122?_trksid=p2349624.m46890.l49292
  8. IamSpartacus

WTB: SuperMicro AOC-SLG3-4E4T (Quad Oculink card)

Looking to buy the following card ASAP. I have one scheduled to arrive in 2 weeks as that seems to be the lead time directly from SuperMicro but I'd really like to get one sooner. So if anyone has this card (no the PCIe x8 version) please let me know...
  9. IamSpartacus

Storage Server w/Mergerfs + Snapraid + Proxmox + ZFS??

Yup, iGPU all the way if you're separating out those duties (which I was previously doing on an Intel Xeon E-2246G). But if you are doing a single AIO server, iGPU is not an option since you can't get more than 8c/16t and any more than 16 PCIe lanes.
  10. IamSpartacus

@Markess I've made some really good progress over the past few days. Since Monday I've done the following in proxmox: Got nvidia drivers installed and working for GPU transcoding in plex/emby/tdarr Installed and configured mergerfs. Currently running a mergerfs.balance to balance out the data...
  11. IamSpartacus

Delay container startup via Docker Compose?

I'm looking for a simple way to delay or "sleep" a container for a given amount of time via docker compose. All the solutions I've read about wait-for-it/dockerize seem overly convoluted with heathchecks, etc. I just want to delay a container a given number of seconds. Is this not possible...
  12. IamSpartacus

Im still in the testing phases as I had a second child a few months ago and have had no time to really move forward with my plans. Right now I'm testing a proxmox base os install with docker, mergerfs and snapraid. I ended up not liking all the changes that have been in the latest versions of...
  13. IamSpartacus

Mergerfs Caching / Mover script

The problem with using a regular backup solution is that I'm not simply looking to move data from one pool to the other. If you read my OP, I'm looking to keep as much data on the cache pool as possible while moving older/less accessed files off of it. I'm not aware of any traditional backup...