Recent content by HapShipley

1. H

Hardware pron thread

Before Home Computer with Keyboards and Monitors, there was this trainer with 8 instruction set and 8-bit output
  2. H

Image/Data Server for Home Use and On-Line access

Lots of useful info, maybe I should have asked which model you would pick and go from there, thanks tho and I am looking into the Synology models as well.
  3. H

That is true about access HD's, forgot about the end user demands on a mechanical devices, even running at 12K. I was also thinking a long the same line of using only vpn access through my router to this system; which I believe working behind the wall would be for the best also, I did read some...
  4. H

I can see why NAS would work, reviewing Western Digital My Cloud Pro Series, less work on my side from opening box to bring on-line ops
  5. H

Thanks for the respond. The amount of data, be it word doc’s, pdf’s, scanned in news print and images, could get rather large since I am covering family members across the USA. Another reason why I needed a system that could be connected through my cisco small business firewall to the Internet...
  6. H

I found an On-Line Used Server Outlet; The Server Store, which I believe has a system that would work as a Home Data/Image Server so that my On-Line Families could access to Up/Down load Images for our Family Book. So I went searching On-Line for Server Forums that might have useful info, which...