Recent content by happymac

1. H

Supermicro H12SSL-i, H12SSL-C, H12SSL-NT, H12SSL-CT boards - notes, experiences

Hi, did you buy the Diliving cable, and if so, does it work with your H12SSL? I just got an H12SSL-NT with an SF-8654 to 2x U.2 cable from an unidentified vendor, and I'm unable to make it work with an Intel P5520 NVMe SSD. I'm guessing either the cable is bad, or the drive, so I'd like to try...
  2. H

PCIe Gen 4 bifurcation risers and NVMe SSDs

Hi, sorry for the naïve question, but this is my first time using a U.2 drive, and I’m a bit confused by what I’m seeing. I have a Supermicro H12SSL-NT, an Intel D7-P5520 3.84TB U.2 SSD, and an SFF-8654 to 2x U.2 cable with 4-pin Molex connector. The cable was helpfully provided by the vendor...
  3. H

USA Chelsio T6 100Gbe Ethernet NIC

My understanding is that by plugging a QSFP+ 40gb DAC into these NICs, they will communicate with a 40gb Ethernet switch, is that correct? (in Linux, at least?)
  4. H

Desperate search for Arista EOS firmware

Hi, I'm also seeking this firmware version. Unfortunately, the vendor I purchased my used switch from didn't deliver it as promised. Can anyone help out? Thanks in advance!! *edit* Similar versions will also do!