Recent content by hapi

1. H

Intel Avoton C2750 Benchmarks - Supermicro A1SAi-2750F

not counting the load caused by filters, nat, mangle, etc.. Counting only the strains generated IRQ. More on ethernet IRQ They help distribute load among multiple cores. We have the experience that Ethernet is capable of doing this, can learners to enhance the throughput of routers and are more...
  2. H

sorry, my fault with 82574L. interrupt handling is very difficult when 100kpps. Not only used one core for handling interrupts but it is spread across multiple cores. More power for the router. Tested. Processing packets inside the kernel does not interest me. I can not influence. Current...
  3. H

where are other ethernet? I watch only eth0.
  4. H

Mainboard X9SCi-LN4F has blocked more IRQ for ethernet. External card in this board is not blocked. Other mainboards from this series IRQ blocked the ethernet does not. Each additional packet, ethernet sends on another IRQ so that parallel processing is always optimal. It does not have...
  5. H

How many IRQ occupies one ethernet? Supermicro does not block again multi IRQ on one ethernet port? cat /proc/interrupts thank you