Recent content by groundzyy

1. G

Motherboard/CPU/Memory Bundles for sale

Thanks! I will try other windows systems to see whether it is the problem of my windows 2012. First time install 2012.
  2. G

Thanks! I will check the manual. I do not have anything connected to the System Fan too
  3. G

Finally, mine worked with the 128gb combo. Bought a wrong cpu cooler, hyper 212 plus :( and waited another two days for the 212 evo to arrive. I installed a Ubuntu, and found that the integrated graph card is very very very slow, is it normal? I put in a low profile amd video card, and now it...
  4. G

I have already placed the order, and it was shipped today. I sent to a wrong email, lol. By the way, I received a promotional email of 10% off (code:10off)instead of the 5% off forum specific promotion. Can I get a coupon match :)
  5. G

Intel Xeon E5-2670 Deal and Price Tracking

Thanks! I will try a SSI EEB case if Natex can help me to change my order.
  6. G

Hi, can you check the email titled "about Chenbro w/ Intel S2600CP" sent to "info@nates.us"? Thanks!
  7. G

Thanks! It seems that my psu does have "2 x 8-Pin EPS 12V", hope it will work.
  8. G

Intel Xeon E5-2670 Deal and Price Tracking

Thanks for your sharing! I have some questions about ehe Natex bundle (motherboard, cpu*2, memory). Does it mean I can use any full tower case with E-ATX support, and any cooler for socket 2011 like hyper 212 evo you mentioned(cost 20-30 each right?). What I also need are SATA HDD/SSD, PSU (I...
  9. G

Hi Pam, I ordered the 128gb bundle yesterday (order # 719), but still have some questions. I have sent you email, and also pm. Can you check it? My main concern now is what is a HDD tray needed? I have 2.5 inch SSD, and some tray to convert it into 3.5 inch. Anything else I need to make it...